WhatsApp, the world’s most popular instant messaging app, with 1 billion users, as per the April 2016 numbers by research firm Statista, surprisingly had a critical feature missing all along – desktop apps for Microsoft’s Windows and Apple’s Mac OS X operating systems.
WhatsApp Announced that they support Windows | Mac on 10th, May , 2016 officially in whatsapp blog. However step by step they covered all platform available in the world like Smartphone, Web and now on the Desktop support by WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp for the desktop is available for PCs running Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (bad luck if you are still sticking with Windows 7)
- WhatsApp for the desktop is available for PCs running Apple Mac OS X 10.9 and later versions.
- Goto WhatsApp Download Page
- Download WhatsApp for Windows 8.0 and higher | Mac OS X 10.9 and higher
- Install WhatsApp on your Computer
- WhatsApp for Desktop same as the WhatsApp for Web. But they provide user-interface of the Software. As compare to the Web All Features are same for the Desktop.
- You must Connected your Mobile through Internet and Scan Code. (Home Screen of Desktop WhatsApp)
- Main Screen of WhatsApp Desktop
- Menu Added in Desktop Application
- View Menu
- Actual Size
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out
- Edit Menu
- Chat Menu
- Help Menu
Also if you want latest version of WhatsApp for your Smartphone