Today i am going to share with you my personal experience of the USB Type C. In 2015 USB-C type popular for the transfer and charging that’s the reason USB type most covered in most popular blog Articles. So, some of the test i had done on that which i am going to explained and also some benefits i covered and read from other articles.
- USB type C is reversible-plug connector for USB devices and USB cabling.
- USB type-C same configuration as USB 3.1 but the category of type-C is into the small reversible-plug connector for USB.
- The Nokia N1, one of the first hardware products to support USB Type-C
- Connect to both Host and Devices
- 24-pin double sided connector.
- USB 3.1
- USB Power Delivery
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- OS X
- Android 6
- Chrome OS
- About USB 2.0
Release Date – April 2000
Speed – High Speed (480 Mbit/s)
- About USB Type-C [3.1]
Release Date – July 2013
Speed – SuperSpeed+(10 Gbit/s)
- Nokia N1
- Apple’s 2015 MacBook
- Google’s second Chromebook Pixel.
- OnePlus 2
- Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P
- Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL
- ZUK Z1
- LaCie announced a mobile drive
- SanDisk launched a line of SSDs that connect via 10 Gbit/s USB 3.1 Type-C