UX Designer | Job Templates
We’re looking for a UX designer to work with our existing team on wide-ranging briefs. You’ll be involved in varying stages of the design process, from implementing UX best practice while a product is being created, to optimising established sites/applications.
We need someone who can get in the heads of users, with the talent to create visually engaging designs that keep them coming back for more.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (graphic design, digital marketing, computer science, media)
- Relevant work experience
- An understanding/willingness to learn relevant software/programmes
- A flexible, open and adaptable mindset
- Exceptional communication skills – it’s vital you can get your ideas across to team members and clients.
- Understanding the needs of client and user, and translating this into web/app/software design
- Re-designing to improve usability
- Understanding relevant software and design platforms
- Carrying out persona research
- Creating wireframes
- Sketching concepts to illustrate UX principles
- Explaining and educating clients on your designs