Google always think for us build great and daily useful apps for us. We also prefered to use google apps first as compare to the other company apps. Let’s move on the Google Maps. Today millions of user use the internet and also all use the Google Maps. How Google Maps actually works is not the secret they collect information from County Government if they provide, also they collect information from the user’s like we all are. So, Today all information about how to save google maps offline in smartphone, how to contribute in the google maps and become the Google Local Guide also get the Benefit from the Google like 1TB Google Drive also trip to the Google Summit for the Local Guide.
( Note :- I have OnePlus One Device. So, all the Steps about Google Maps is Taken from the OnePlus One. 🙂 )
1. Download Google Maps to use offline
I am going to give you how to save the Google Map offline into your smartphone. How to access it, use this and also the region wise save the Offline Maps.
1.1 Pick an area in Google Map – Choose Area which you want to save offline. Open Google Map Apps search for the Area.
1.2 Save the Region of Google Map- After that you have to save the Region which you want save Offline Google Maps in Smartphone.
1.3 Download an offline Map of Google – After that you have to just Download the Google Map for Offline use.
1.4 Get auto updates in Google Maps- Google Map Offline sometime need to be update so new places which added by someone covered in that update.
2. Get started with Contributions and Become Google Local Guide in your Local Area.
I am also Local Guide of Google this is the Best from Google in the Local Guide you have to just give review’s of the place you have been visited, Second is the Take Photo of the Place and put it on the Map, third is give Rating, give Answer of the Questions all those steps too easy to become the Local Guide of your Local Place. So, I am going to give you detailed information with capture of all step by step. 🙂
2.1 Join the Local Guide from the Web-Site here is site of Google Local Guide
- Open Web Site
- Read all helpful information regarding how to contribute and what is the benefit for contribution.
- Click on the Join.
- Login/Signup with your Google Email ID
- Select Your City and hit Submit now you are the Local Guide and you had accepted all google terms and condition for doing the contribution. Just Start Contribution.
2.2 Level and Benefit for the Google Local Guide (Reference – Official Blog of Google)
- Level 1 (0 – 4 points): Enter exclusive contests (think new Google devices!) in select countries.
- Level 2 (5 – 49 points): Get early access to new Google products and features.
- Level 3 (50 – 199 points): Show up in the Google Maps app with your official Local Guides badge.
- Level 4 (200 – 499 points): Receive a free 1 TB upgrade of your Drive storage, allowing you to keep all the stories, photos, and videos from your travels in one safe place.
- Level 5 (500+ points): The very top Local Guides will become eligible to apply to attend our inaugural summit in 2016, where you’ll be able to meet other top Guides from around the world, explore the Google campus, and get the latest info about Google Maps. Look out for details early next year.
2.3 How to see your Contribution on Google Maps
- Open Google Maps in Mobile
- Goto Menu
- Select Your Contribution.
2.4 All your Reviews, Ratings, Photos here.
Google Maps we always use to searching places, bus, navigation to the place, We all love so i really appreciated Google work so, we have to do contribution for the our Local People can find the best places, restaurants and much more from your one contribution at Last We love the Google. 🙂