We’re looking for a Game Developer to work on a range of projects across all platforms. You’ll chip in with ideas in the early stages, all the way through to developing prototypes and completed games.
We need someone with a creative mind and a knack for complex problem-solving. You’ll need the drive hit tight deadlines and the awareness to work efficiently as part of a wider team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (games design, software engineering, computer science)
- 2+ years experience in a Games Development role or demonstrable experience developing games for multiple platforms.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment producing high quality work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Genuine passion and knowledge of the game development industry ( being a ‘gamer’ is not enough)
- Documenting the game design process
- Designing game mechanics
- Participation in team discussions/reviews, providing creative and actionable input
- Creation of scripts and storyboards
- Picking up work where needed to support the wider team
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and trends